Do you suspect you or a loved one may have AD/HD, Autism or a learning disorder such as dyslexia?
Do you often need extra time on tests and projects? Looking for a 504 or IEP? We can help!
Educational evaluations can provide valuable information about academic and intellectual strengths and weaknesses, be used to meet requirements for 504 and IEP plans, Katie Beckett, SAT/ACT accommodations and for entry into specific programs or schools that can better meet your needs.
We are a preferred provider for local County Public Schools as well as for local home school groups, private schools, prep schools and more. Full and Mini evaluations are available!
Commonly Tested Skills
1. Basic Reading (Phonics)
2. Sentence Composition
4. Mathematics & Calculations
5. Memory, Processing & IQ
6. Essay Composition
7. Visual/Auditory Integration
8. Reading Comprehension & Fluency
9. Sentence Composition
10. Mathematics & Calculations
11. Listening & Oral Language Skills
12. Visual/Motor Integration
13. Memory and Learning Style
14. Attention & Concentration
15. Reading Comprehension & Fluency
16. Executive Functioning & Behavior
Components may vary based on scope of testing required.
1. Diagnostic Intake Session
2. 4-6+ Testing Hours
3. qEEG Brain Map through NewBrain™
4. Executive Functioning Assessments (Parent/Teacher)
5. Behavior Assessments (Parents/Teachers)
6. Assessment of Self-Worth, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Disruptive Behaviors
7. Sensory Questionnaires (Parents/Teachers)
8. 10-25 Page Written Report Detailing Your Child's Performance and Scores
9. Diagnosis and Related Information
10. Accommodations & Recommendations for Home, School and Play
11. Report of Findings Report Review Session